With the fiscal year for the federal government ending on September 30, now is a good time to consider taking advantage of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules for any purchases you need before this accounting period closes.
President Truman established the GSA in 1949. Its core mission is to help federal agencies buy smarter, reduce their footprint, provide cost-saving, effective technology and create a more efficient federal government.
GSA provides centralized procurement for the federal government, supplying purchasers with cost-effective, high-quality products and services from commercial vendors. With the GSA’s support, federal agencies are able to build and acquire office space, products and other workspace services.
GSA has long-term government-wide contracts with companies to provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume-discount pricing. These can be ordered directly from GSA’s online ordering systems, GSA Advantage!® and GSA’s simple online procurement tool, eBuy.
WillScot has had a GSA Contract (# GS-07F-0257M) since 2002 for mobile offices, modular buildings, classrooms, and more.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll realize when you procure products and services through GSA:
• Increased efficiency: Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) are pre-competed, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (or IDIQ) contracts that you can leverage to get easy access to commercial products and services through industry partners. The contracts are available on demand, so your acquisition team can complete the procurement process more efficiently without having to go out to bid each time.
• Wide range of products and services: GSA Schedules offer a wide range of solutions, with more than 28 million products and services available.
WillScot provides a variety of mobile offices and modular building solutions for purchase or lease through our GSA MAS:
||Modular/mobileoffice buildings and accessories/options including but not limited to office and classroom use
||Guard and security buildings/booths/shacks/houses/shelters
||Restroom and/or shower buildings
||Ancillary services (block and level, tie-downs and removal of prefabricated buildings and structures)
||Installation and site preparation
||Leasing/rental of prefabricated structures
||Leased restroom, shower and laundry facilities
||Ancillary repair and alterations related to pre-engineered/prefabricated buildings and structures solutions
Our GSA Schedule Contract GS-07F-0257M can also support state and local agencies under the following programs:
• Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program (Section 833 of the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act)
• National Wildland Fire Program (Approval from the USDA required along with a cooperative agreement from State Forester)
• American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
• Federal Grants During Public Health Emergencies (Section 319 of Public Health and Services Act)
We accept government purchase cards and are registered as a large business in the Dun & Bradstreet and the System for Award Management (SAM) registration database.
We encourage federal, state and local governments to take advantage of our GSA contract. Download our
WillScot GSA Net Price List for more information.