As we welcome ModSpace customers to WillScot, we want to make sure the transition is as effortless as possible. Here are the answers to a few of our most frequently asked questions along with some tips and links to help you.
When was ModSpace acquired?
- WillScot completed the acquisition of ModSpace on August 15, 2018. You can read more about the deal here.
Who is WillScot?
- WillScot is the leading provider of temporary space and storage solutions. Working from 120+ locations across North America, we have more than 2,000 experts serving more than 40,000 customers with over 80 million square-feet of assets ready to mobilize. We are focused on making it easy for you to get the temporary workspace you need, configured exactly how you need, delivered and set up when and where you need it. We handle the details so you can focus on what you do best – working your project, being productive and meeting your goals. Our solutions are ready to work, so from day one you are ready to work. See Our Approach In Action
For customers that currently have a ModSpace unit on lease...
How do I request service?
How do I request a unit return?
Will the terms and conditions of my lease change?
- No. If you currently have a ModSpace unit on rent, standard ModSpace terms and conditions will apply until the end of your lease.
Do I continue to pay my bill in the same manner?
- To pay an invoice issued by ModSpace, click here.
- To pay an invoice issued by Williams Scotsman ("WillScot"), click here.
Who do I contact to lease additional units?
Not sure who to call?