WillScot – Website Policies, Disclosures and Usage Rights
Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policies
Terms & Conditions for the Williams Scotsman, Inc. Website ("WillScot")
Welcome to the Williams Scotsman, Inc. ("WillScot") website (the "Site"). This terms and conditions page describes the terms upon which you may access and use our Site. By visiting our Site, you affirm that you have read and accept all of the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
1. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that WillScot or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all materials provided on this Site unless otherwise expressly indicated. All rights are reserved by WillScot and its licensors, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement.
The WillScot®[name and logo], AS FLEX™, TECHSUITE™, REMOD™ and CONCURRENT CONSTRUCTION™ are the trademarks or registered trademarks of WillScot. Any other trademarks or service marks mentioned on this Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. References on our Site to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by WillScot. Moreover, such third parties do not endorse, sponsor and are not affiliated with WillScot.
2. Limitations. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our Site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WillScot BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF WillScot HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. All products displayed on our Site are subject to availability.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. Solely as a courtesy to you, we may provide links to other web sites at certain places on our Site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
4. Governing Law. Any dispute with respect to our Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. All visitors to our Site submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Maryland.
5. No Effect on Agreements. This Site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our Site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with WillScot.
6. Certain statements included above constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"). These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual events or results to differ materially from future events or results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. These factors include, among others, the following: substantial leverage and our ability to service debt; changing market trends in our industry; general economic and business conditions including a prolonged or substantial recession; our ability to finance fleet and branch expansion and to locate and finance acquisitions; our ability to implement our business and growth strategy and maintain and enhance our
strengths; our ability to obtain financing for general corporate purposes; intense industry competition; availability of key personnel; industry over-capacity; and changes in, or the failure to comply with, government regulations. As a result of these uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. All future written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to us or any person acting on our behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by the cautionary statements contained or referred to herein. New risks and uncertainties arise from time to time, and it is impossible for us to predict these events or how they may affect us. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements after the date hereof as a result of new information, future events or developments, except as required by federal securities laws.
8. Notices. In our discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our Site.
Privacy Statement for the Williams Scotsman, Inc. Website ("WillScot")
We are concerned about the privacy of the users of our web site and the confidentiality of the information shared with us. The intent of this privacy statement is to disclose the privacy practices of our web site (the "Site").
What information does our Site collect?
Our Site asks you to give us certain information, including your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address to respond to your request for a quote or other information. We may also use the information to contact you for feedback on our products and services. Like many web sites, the Site also may collect information about visitors and the manner in which visitors utilize and navigate our Site. This information helps us to design our Site to better suit our visitors' needs. For example, our Site may track the URL that you visited before you came to our Site, the URL to which you next go, and your IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site. Your IP address also may be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
To whom do we disclose information?
Information collected by us is generally used for internal purposes, such as fulfilling your requests for information, responding to your inquiries, compiling usage statistics regarding the Site, and analyzing visitor preferences regarding our products. We may share the information collected on the Site with outside parties in order to fulfill your requests for information or to provide our products and services to you. We will also divulge personal information to law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies when required to do so or when we in good faith believe it is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations. We will, however, ask all governmental officials to provide us with acceptable reasons that we believe, in our sole discretion, support disclosure of personal information. In addition, in the event that this Site or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets. We are the sole owner of any and all information collected through the use of the Site.
What are the privacy policies of linked sites and other third parties?
This privacy statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Although you may link to other sites or third parties via the Site, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content of linked sites.
What security measures does the Site employ?
The Site may have security measures in place that are intended to protect against the loss of information that the Site collects. However, you should keep in mind that this Site is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security.
How may this privacy statement be amended?
From time to time, we may make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of the Site. We will update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site or your dealings with this Site, you can contact us by e-mail.