WillScot of Canada ensures and supports a safe work environment for everyone - our customers, the communities we serve and ourselves. We are committed to continuously improving our Health & Safety Program beyond regulatory standards and each employee is accountable for injury prevention through the application of company and regulatory safety principles and practices. Based on our philosophy that the vast majority of on-the-job injuries are preventable, we expect our employees to share the responsibility for safety and adhere to the rules and procedures contained within our safety manual as well as applicable safety information provided through regular safety meetings or periodic policy revisions. The creation of unsafe conditions and/or violations of safety rules or policies will not be tolerated and will result in corrective action. We have a comprehensive, company-wide safety program and comply with any applicable health, safety, and environmental standards required by our clients' respective site(s) greater than our own written policies and procedures. Furthermore, we require all subcontractors to comply with all of our rules, regulations, and policies in addition to those of our clients while performing work for our company. Safety is everyone's responsibility - every day
Our Safety mission and guiding principles:
- The personal safety and health of each employee of WillScot of Canada is of primary importance.
- The company is committed to a strong safety program that protects its staff, its property, the public and the environment from accidents or incidents.
- Employees at every level, including management, are responsible and accountable for the company's overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job is necessary for the safety among all workers on the job site.
- Management supports participation in the program by all employees and provides proper equipment, training and procedures. Employees are responsible for the following of procedures, working safely, and, whenever possible, improving measures.
- An injury and accident free workplace is our goal. Through continuous safety and loss control effort, this can be accomplished
The safety of all people is of vital concern and it is our policy to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions at all times.