We are committed to continuously improving our Health & Safety Program beyond regulatory standards, and each employee is accountable for injury prevention through the application of company and regulatory safety principles and practices.
As a responsible business, we have an obligation to protect all workers engaged in our activities from personal injury and health hazards, and in cooperation with other industry leaders, we promote best practices for improving safety performance.
Vital to our health and safety initiative is the experience and expertise of our Health & Safety Manager. This full-time position is dedicated to overseeing and administering our Environmental, Health & Safety Program by:
1. The personal safety and health of each employee of Williams Scotsman of Canada, Inc. is of primary importance.
2. The company is committed to a strong safety program that protects its staff, its property, the public and the environment from accidents or incidents.
3. Employees at every level, including management, are responsible and accountable for the company's overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job is necessary for the safety among all workers on the job site.
4. Management supports participation in the program by all employees and provides proper equipment, training and procedures. Employees are responsible for the following of procedures, working safely, and, whenever possible, improving measures.
5. An injury and accident free workplace is our goal. Through continuous safety and loss control effort, this can be accomplished.Back to Top
Based on our philosophy that the vast majority of on-the-job injuries are preventable, Williams Scotsman of Canada, Inc. expects all employees to share the responsibility for safety and adhere to the rules and procedures contained within the safety manual as well as applicable safety information provided through regular safety meetings or periodic policy revisions. The creation of unsafe conditions and/or violations of safety rules or policies will not be tolerated and will result in corrective action.
The Williams Scotsman of Canada, Inc. Environmental, Health & Safety Manual outlines our company's safety program; in addition, we comply with any applicable health, safety, and environmental standards required by our clients' respective site(s) greater than our own written policies and procedures. Furthermore, we require all subcontractors to comply with all of our rules, regulations, and policies in addition to those of our clients while performing work for our company.
We comply with all health, safety, and environmental governing and regulatory agencies across Canada and Alaska:
|Alberta Construction Safety Association: COR Certificate|
|CanQual Subscriber Status Report|
|EMR Letter - State of Alaska|
All-inclusive workforce accommoda-
tions serving the 881 corridor of Alberta's Oilsands. Providing the comforts and amenities that increase worker retention and productivity.
Providing our customers with the latest advancements in modular building construction. That's innovation - and it's just what we do.
Our customers expect the best service, quality, and value... we've listened, and we're here to deliver. We have what you need, when you need it, and where you need it. Guaranteed.